A CHANGEMAKER’S GUIDE TO THE FUTURE
INTRODUCTION TO THE BOOK
Imagine a world with no resource scarcity. A world where our consumption, production and buildings have zero negative impact on our climate and health. Where waste does not exist, and economic growth and sustainability are each other’s prerequisites – not opposites.
Then try to imagine the world as it is today in 2050, when the global population has risen to 9.7 billion people and two-thirds of those people are living in urban areas – of which 60 percent are yet to be build. If we told you that we can in fact achieve the first scenario in spite of – or perhaps because of – the demographic trends in world number two. Would you believe it?
A Changemaker’s Guide to the Future is a book written by Anders Lendager and Ditte Lysgaard Vind that holds the compelling arguments to why everyone should help making it come true – and why it can be the business opportunity of your life.
BUY THE BOOK
WORKSHOP AND KEYNOTE ON THE BOOK
Request a workshop and/or keynote on the book by contacting email@example.com!
Example // 4 hour workshop with 20 participants at 50,000 Danish kroner exclusive VAT.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE WORKSHOPS
Circular economy: From visionary idea to tangible results
The workshops take point of departure in the brand new book A Changemaker’s Guide to the Future. The workshop offers a guide and tools to release the potential within circular economy and help kickstart the transition in your business.
Before we dive into the HOW, we need to understand why. We will start the day of with a presentation outlining WHY we need to change. We hope to inspire and create a belief that change for the better is in fact doable.
Subsequently, we will immerse ourselves into the HOW. We will guide you from visionary result to measurable outcome through our step-by-step guide to future-proofing both your business and planet – as well as our complimentary tools.
The step-by-step guide will be divided into four separate activities. During each of the activities the participant will have to opportunity to delve into exercise using their own business as point of departure. After each activity, we will sum up and use our learnings to dive into the next activity.
Agenda for the workshop:
- Presentation: Circular Economy – the tool for future-proofing buildings, business and planet
- Introduction to Circular Activity Tool, Circular Opportunity Tool, Business Model Canvas
- Activity: Circular Activity Tool
- Spin the Wheel of Fortune. Grasp the potential of circular economy, find inspiration and zoom in on your specific opportunities.
- Activity: Circular Opportunity Tool
- Make sure you start of on the right foot. Reach for the stars, but pick the low-hanging fruit first.
- Activity: Business Model Canvas
- Check yourself before you wreck yourself. Define your activities and map resources, supply and value streams.
- Activity: Is it worth it?
- Do the math. Is your innovation worth it – for the planet, for people and for profit?